Eastern Field Hockey Camp at Millersville University -- Camp InformationEastern Field Hockey Camp is excited to announce our new partnership with Nike Field Hockey Camps! Join us this summer for top notch instruction, lots of fun, and some great STX and Nike giveaways!
Eastern Field Hockey Camp is offered to athletes aged 12 - 18 years old.
Held at Millersville University.
All training and tournament sessions will be held on Millersville's varsity turf fields. Commuter campers will follow the same training schedule, checking in by 8:00am and checking out by 10:00pm daily. (Commuters arrive between 3:30pm-5:30pm on the first day; and leave at 4:00pm on the last day).
Goalkeepers received specialized instruction separate from field players during skill sessions.Check out more information about travel and the surrounding area at Travel To MU
Questions? Shelly Behrens at Fheasterncamp@gmail.com
Single Resident Camper: $445 / person; $60 refundable key/meal card deposit at check-in.
Single Commuter: $295 / person; $15 refundable key/meal card deposit at check-in.
- Field Players:
- Hockey Stick
- Sneakers/Turf Shoes
- Shin Guards
- Mouth Guards
- Goalkeepers – All Field Players Items Plus:
- Pads, leg guards, and kickers
- Goalie gloves, chest protector
- Throat guard and helmet
- All Campers:
- Large Insulated Water Jug
- Water Bottle
- Watch – campers will be required to attend sessions and meals on schedule.
- Key Chain – Campers will be responsible for room key
- Washcloths and Towels
- Bed Linens for twin size bed, Pillows & Pillow Cases
- Alarm Clock
- T-Shirts/Shorts and sweats
- Socks – Lots of comfortable socks that fit well; extra pairs in case of rain, etc.
- Rain Gear – we will be outside in the rain
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, etc.
- Bug repellent
- Sunscreen and Sun Hat
- Back Pack
- Money for snacks (food delivery allowed to campus)
- Snacks & Drinks – (coolers to hold drinks. You may bring a small room refrigerator – but it is NOT necessary) – Some snack items will be available for purchase
- *Cell phone – you may bring your cell phone to be used at appropriate times
NOTE: no calls, texting, checking of messages or use of internet allowed during sessions
- Pack a plastic bag to store cell phone to protect from moisture.
- Cell Phones
- Your daughter may call you on her cell phone during appropriate times.
- Camp Address for Check-in
- (For GPS or mapquest): Millersville University (1 South George Street, Millersville, PA 17551); Look for registration signs.
- Campers MAY NOT leave camp early. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Arranged at Check-In
- Campers are grouped in dorms with their school team; Rooms vary by dorm and accommodate 2 per room, in 2-room suites.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by on-campus security.
- All departures will be coordinated by the trainer and directors.
- If your daughter gets sick or is injured, you will be notified by the Camp Staff; using the adult phone number given on your registration form. If your daughter needs to leave camp due to illness or an injury, arrangements will be made by the trainer and directors. No refunds are offered after check-in.
- Leaving Camp/Non-emergencies
- Departures from camp that are deemed by the Medical Staff to be non-emergency situations will be permitted between 8:00am and 9:00pm. Sign-out by a parent is required.
- Campers are responsible for their own medications prescribed by a doctor and over the counter drugs. Please notify the training staff at check-in regarding special situations.